- Fabulous Ladies Blog
- About us, Find us or Contact us
- FAQ and what the ladies say...
- Things to know before a ride
- Which group should I ride with?
- Rider Communications & Etiquette
- How to fix a puncture and other useful tips
- Safety in Numbers
- Bridges Weekend 2010
- Clun Weekend 2011
- Ravenstor Weekend 2012
- Route 5 Weekend 2013
- Dufton Weekend 2014
- Slaidburn Weekend 2015
About us, Find us or Contact us
The Chester Fabulous Ladies cycling club was formed in June 2008 following an initiative by the CTC. Organised as part of Chester CTC, we hold monthly rides one Saturday morning a month, averaging 12-20 miles in the morning, at about 10 - 12 mph. Since Autumn 2012 we have also offered choice of a 'faster further' group, who travel at about 13-15 mph, for more experienced riders; and in Feb 2014 a beginners group was also added (depending f we have enough leaders)